Announcement to the Market
2016 INDICATORS - GUIDANCE
Randon informs its performance expectations for 2016. These indicators are validated in the process of building Randon’s strategic planning, and are backed on the assessment of the macroeconomic scenarios of Brazil and of the countries Randon has business relations with, as well as on the indicators of the automotive industry and market behavior of its business segments.
- Total Gross Revenue - R$ 4.2 billion;
- Consolidated Net Revenue - R$ 3.2 billion;
- Revenues from abroad - US$ 290 million;
- Imports - US$ 55 million;
- Investments - R$ 60 million.
Caxias do Sul, March 23, 2016.
Geraldo Santa Catharina
Investor Relations Director